The next best thing to natural, healthy teeth!
Are you looking for a hassle-free way to fill gaps in your smile? If so, you may want to consider dental implants, the gold standard for replacing missing teeth. We invite you to restore your smile’s health, function, and beautifully natural appearance. Contact us for exclusive, state-of-the-art dental care!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are small, screw-shaped titanium posts that we surgically place in your jawbone to serve as substitutes for missing tooth roots. A connector, known as an abutment, is placed onto the dental implant to hold a custom dental crown in place. Your new restoration will look, feel, and function like your natural teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants provide numerous benefits, including the following:
- They improve your oral health: Dental implants are the only tooth replacements that mimic the function of natural tooth roots, preventing bone loss in the area.
- They enhance your appearance: Your new replacement teeth look incredibly natural and support your facial structure, enhancing your smile and overall appearance.
- They are comfortable: Implants are anchored into your jawbone, so they won’t shift and won’t cause discomfort or irritation.
- They improve chewing function: Dental implants restore your ability to chew your favorite foods without restrictions, similar to your natural teeth.
- They help you speak clearly: Implant restorations can help improve your speech, as they do not slip or shift around in the mouth.
- They are easy to care for: Dental implants are fixed restorations that require care similar to your natural teeth, including brushing, flossing, and routine dental exams and cleanings.
- They can last a lifetime: Dental implants come with an incredibly high success rate of more than 95 percent, and with proper dental care, they can last a lifetime.
Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Candidates for dental implants should have healthy gums, be free of periodontal disease, and have good overall health. They must also be willing to commit to excellent oral hygiene and schedule regular dental exams to ensure the procedure’s long-term success.
To qualify for implants, you must have sufficient bone density in your jawbone to support your implant. If you have bone loss, Dr. Abd may recommend placing a bone graft to rebuild the bone in the area. That will ensure you can enjoy the many benefits of implant dentistry.
What Is the Dental Implant Procedure?
Here’s what you can typically expect with the implant procedure:
Planning and Preparation: We will evaluate your unique needs to help determine whether you are a candidate for dental implants. If needed, we will perform a bone graft to provide sufficient bone mass to support your implant.
Placing the Implant: Dr. Abd will numb the area and place the titanium implant in your jawbone. During the healing process, which may take a few months, your implant will fuse to the bone in a process called osseointegration.
Placing Your Implant Crown: After the implant fuses to your jawbone, Dr. Abd will attach a small connector called an abutment. Next, he will take impressions of your teeth to create a custom implant crown. When the crown is ready, Dr. Abd will attach it to your implant, restoring your smile’s health, function, and natural appearance.
Dental Implants Near Me in Princeton, TX
If you’d like to learn more about replacing missing teeth with dental implants, speak to your trusted dentist at Cypress Bend Dental. Dr. Abd and his team are committed to using the latest technology and trusted techniques to deliver natural-looking replacement teeth with lasting results.
We proudly serve patients in Princeton, McKinney, New Hope, Lowry Crossing, Altoga, and the surrounding communities.
Request Your Appointment Today
Ready to take your first step towards a healthier smile? Dr. Abd and his team invite you to experience world-class, compassionate dental care. Don’t wait. Follow the link to request your appointment today!